“Hey! Do you guys know what you are doing?”
Yes, sir, we do! We really do!!
We have been in business for more than 3 decades and pride ourselves in the fact that those that represent us are well trained and certified by the governing body of the floor care industry, the IICRC.
The IICRC is a certification and Standards Developing Organization (SDO) non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. In partnership with regional and international trade associates, the IICRC serves more than 25 countries with offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
All IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who have been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to the Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC actively has relationships with fiber producers, carpet and fabric mills, furnishing manufacturers and retailers, and others affiliated with the industry. The use of IICRC service professionals is specified in leading manufacturers’ maintenance brochures and warranties.
So, there you have it. You can be confident that your “Truly Extra-Ordinary Experience” will be orchestrated by a trained professional!!