“I don’t need to clean my upholstery, it looks fine!”
Waiting until your fine fabrics look like they need cleaning may mean that they are already past the point of no return!
Furniture and fabric manufacturers recommend that consumers do not wait until that point. Why? The greater the soiling, the less likelihood there is of restoring the fabric’s original color, appearance, and texture.
Routine care of upholstery should always include weekly vacuuming and immediate attention to spills. Annual/bi-annual cleaning by a professional cleaning company (like ours!!) will guarantee that your fine fabrics look great for years!
Proper steps to Clean Upholstery
On arrival, our certified technicians will:
- Fully inspect the furniture & assess the fabric type.
- Discuss any concerns and/or answer any questions you may have.
- Vacuum your furniture to remove all dry particulate.
- Apply environmentally friendly products to break down soils.
- Extract your furniture, to remove the loosened soils.
- Hand finish & speed dry all fabrics.
Your new and newly cleaned fabrics also can enjoy the added protection of our penetrating sealants, ZEBRA Seal. These protectors allow regular household spills, including pet accidents, to “bead” on the protected surfaces. With the service, we also provide a Client Care Kit and the education that will almost always guarantee their satisfactory removal.