Spot Removal Tips
Residential Carpet Cleaning Services
make your own solution
how to create it
Mix one teaspoon laundry detergent into 1 cup of warm water.
Use any consumer brand cleaner for paint (oil base) check label for specific thinner or solvent.
Mix 1/4 cup white vinegar with 1/4 cup water.
Mix one tablespoon clear household ammonia with 1/2 cup water.
- Time is important, removal of the spot immediately will increase the chances of total removal
- Never saturate or scrub the spot
- Remove solids and/or blot up liquids before starting
- When applying water / solution. use clean spray bottle
- Test color fastness of fabric
- Always use a clean white cloth to blot
- Always rinse residue from fabric
- Vacuum thoroughly after dried
- All spotting techniques are performed at customers risk
- Work from outside the center to prevent spread of the stain or formation of a ring
- Do not rush the job, sometimes spots require more then one cleaning