Spot Removal Tips
Residential Carpet Cleaning Services
Apply cool water, then blot
Apply ammonia. the blot
Apply detergent, then blot
Apply ammonia, then blot
Apply water, then blot
make your own solution
how to create it
Mix one teaspoon laundry detergent into 1 cup of warm water.
Use any consumer brand cleaner for paint (oil base) check label for specific thinner or solvent.
Mix 1/4 cup white vinegar with 1/4 cup water.
Mix one tablespoon clear household ammonia with 1/2 cup water.
- Time is important, removal of the spot immediately will increase the chances of total removal
- Never saturate or scrub the spot
- Remove solids and/or blot up liquids before starting
- When applying water / solution. use clean spray bottle
- Test color fastness of fabric
- Always use a clean white cloth to blot
- Always rinse residue from fabric
- Vacuum thoroughly after dried
- All spotting techniques are performed at customers risk
- Work from outside the center to prevent spread of the stain or formation of a ring
- Do not rush the job, sometimes spots require more then one cleaning